Наши проекты: 3D печать и услуги : Wiki : Сувениры : Walkarounds :
Войти Регистрация
Форум моделистов на ScaleModels.ru
 Наблюдаемые темыНаблюдаемые темы    FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   medals.phpНаграды   ИзбранноеИзбранное   РегистрацияРегистрация 
  Наблюдаемые форумыНаблюдаемые форумы  ПрофильПрофиль    Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Polikarpov U-2 scratch build in 1:72 ГОТОВО

На страницу 123456  След.
 Список форумов Форум моделистов на ScaleModels.ru -> Самолеты до 1950 - СССР -> Самолеты до 1950 - СССР: Самолеты ОКБ Поликарпова
новая тема  ответить  для печати Предыдущая тема Следующая тема 
Автор

I am very happy to join this group build because I waited for it with anxiety. Now thanks to great help of Vyacheslav in gathering the reference material I can start this build. I'm not sure if I finish it before the deadline, but the most important thing is the fun, knowledge and experience I can get building this model - isn't it?

The idea of building Po-2 on floats started when I bought some vintage kit. Soon later I found it's really venerable and not even worth to start, because all modifications I'd have to make to put it in line with drawings I got - would be simply more difficult than starting it from scratch. Vyacheslav gave me enough reference material to build 1:1 replica, so I have no other choice than to build the most faithful model in 1:72. Below is the list of some useful sources:

^

It will be interesting build! Good luck!
^

в игноре у 10 пользователей
Цитата:
so I have no other choice than to build the most faithful model in 1:72

Wow! Daunting task! Good luck!
^

в игноре у 1 пользователей
Marudek

there is not enough time to complete the model, only one month, hurry up and good luck Wink
^

в игноре у 2 пользователей
Во отчебучивают Very Happy !
^

в игноре у 4 пользователей
Good day! Marudek_PL
I will watch with interest the construction!
I just do not understand what set you took as a basis?
Sincerely, Ivan

Максим! онлайн переводчики и не такое могут отчебучить Smile)). Это я про себя. А ребята мож действительно в совершенстве владеют.
^

rum-ata писал(а):
А ребята мож действительно в совершенстве владеют.

Так и я о том же Smile .
^

в игноре у 8 пользователей
Interesting. Cross fingers!
^

Wow! Good luck!
^

Hope Expromt and Co will extend the terms of GB. Sad but time flies very fast and the final is coming up. I mean the contest, not building. As you see there are so few models done. Maybe because of damn hot summer, maybe because of just summer and market garden works, vacations etc. So I vote for extanding of the terms. Very Happy

Marudek Wish good luck to U. Peace, friendsip and bubble gum! Wink
But I must say to U that my friend is working on 3d model for ICM right now. So consider that and decide finally on the model, do you really wanna build Po-2 right now?
But enough lyrics, if you finally decided on Po-2, wish you good luck again and go on. I'll watch the topic with pleasure.
^

да конечно лето было очень жарким, и всем было не до строек.
формально осталось мало времени 1 месяц.
Пока вопрос продления GB не рассматривался администрацией.

#44 Marudek_PL 1/72 Polikarpov U-2 scratch build in 28/10/2010
^

Thank you guys for this warm welcome in the group build. I don’t expect any special treatment and the world won’t end if I don’t’ finish my model before the deadline. But if you think, that it might attract more modelers – I’d vote for.

adlersieg – there is no chance I would change my mind. As they say: “If you want to get it right – you have to do it yourself” Smile
rum-ata - Below is the kit I bought some time ago. And the reasons for rejecting it are: 1) sinking marks; 2) flash; 3) some blobs of plastic instead of float struts – I could deal with all that easly, but when I compared fuselage halves with the drawing, I finally made my mind to build it from scratch.

^

Marudek_PL писал(а):
Below is the kit I bought some time ago

It is re-pack of our old kit which was produced in Minsk since mid-1980s by Mir, later by Korpak. Now it can be found in the boxes of Modelist company (St. Petersburg).
^

Yeah, in the mid-80's, this original model was a shock in USSR modellers
^

Marudek_PL писал(а):
but when I compared fuselage halves with the drawing, I finally made my mind to build it from scratch.

this stuff is crude indeed(better than KP's one but still crude), but I think that it will be easier to correct the shapes( something cut, something attach) than scrathbuild new one.
^

Nieczajewem - was it positive or negative shock?
adlersieg - It would be hard to put all the detail I plan to do in those thick fuselage halves... I think it is easier to make something properly right form the start rather than to correct over and over again. Plus scratch building gives more fun Very Happy . Just wait a few days and after I post some build pictures you will see what I mean Smile
^

Цитата:
was it positive or negative shock?

Positive only! So many variants - and at a price less than one ruble in any store.
PS
Oh, so - I'm speak Polish )))
^

Нечаев писал(а):
Oh, so - I'm speak Polish )))

O, no! How many people understand or read Polish?
to Marudek_PL and Нечаев
Please communicate english.
^

Хорошо тем кто знает инглиш... всю жизнь учил немецкий, и кроме Halt und kom nah zuruck ничего не помню, а еще Hande hoh помню а еще вспомнил Panzerschlange, Panzerschlemme
^

Панцершланга, Муса, не заморачивайся.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl= en&tl=ru&u=http%3A%2F%2Fscalemodels.ru%2Fmodules%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic_t_25560.html

Знания английского не заменят, но основную суть уловишь.
^

Страница 1 из 6 На страницу 123456  След.

Перейти: