Наши проекты: 3D печать и услуги : Wiki : Сувениры : Walkarounds :
Войти Регистрация
Форум моделистов на ScaleModels.ru
 Наблюдаемые темыНаблюдаемые темы    FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   medals.phpНаграды   ИзбранноеИзбранное   РегистрацияРегистрация 
  Наблюдаемые форумыНаблюдаемые форумы  ПрофильПрофиль    Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Kombrig 1/350 kрейсер защитный АСКОЛЬД(Cruiser Askold)

Список форумов Форум моделистов на ScaleModels.ru -> Корабли
новая тема  ответить  для печати Предыдущая тема Следующая тема 
Автор
Всем привет,рад всех видеть! Простите, я плохо понимаю по - русски. I'm a fellow modeller from scalemates.com, mainly interested in old warships, and Askold(Аскольд) is definitely one of them.
The kit is from Combrig,I've utilized many aftermarket,scratch-building and even kitbashing parts to enhance the overall detail of the model. Also I've taken a lot of referrence from a 1/96 scale Fine Art model and the masterpiece waterline Askold done by Yuri Logaziak several years ago(Great thks). Since Askold originally belonged to Imperial Russian Navy, It is my belief that you guys must know much more about the history of this cruiser than me, and I am very happy to receive any helpful suggestions in order to improve this model Mr. Green
Here's what've used and done on this ship:
1.Ati-torpedo net support poles from Pontos Battleship Mikasa set.
2.75cm Mangin searchlights from a seperate Combrig set.
3.Brass barrels for the 152mm Canet guns and secondary 75mm guns(from Master Varyag/варяг set)
4.Fore and main mast along with yards from Master commercial liner set.
5.Scratch-built parts:searchlight platforms, compass platform, boat davits, auxiliary anchor crane at the stern, stern hatch weather cover,bridge equipments(speaking tubes,chart tables,EOTs,helm telemotor),firing indicators for all 152mm guns(gun clocks),steam whistles on the funnels,etc. Scratch-built parts are quite many,and I cant list them all here.
Anyway I think I'll just let the pictures do the talking
Mr. Green
Hope you guys enjoy Mr. Green

[/b]

Posted after 5 minutes 52 seconds:

Here're some close-ups Mr. Green

Posted after 7 minutes 40 seconds:

As a compromise, I have to retain the wood decking on the bridge wing and the roof of the wheelhouse due to an earlier error in research(Actual bridge and wheelhouse roof are of red-brown color and does not have teak floor ), also the ship carries two enclose steam launches(lay on boat chocks abreast each other)in front of the main mast. I accidentally destroyed one of them and had to replace it with a very large wooden whaleboat(That is why you see a giant wooden boat on the starboard side)
^

в игноре у 1 пользователей
Мне понравилась работа!
^

Волшебно получилось! Пример для подражания, обязательно все учту при строительстве своего Аскольда. С удовольствием наблюдал за стройкой на Modelwarships.com. Поздравляю с завершением!
^

в игноре у 19 пользователей
USSCYCLOPS
Very nice model! Very Happy
Thank you for sharing your model here!
I like your railings!

For the future models you can use Infini Ultra Fine Lycra for rigging
0.048 mm or 20 denier
It will be more thin and realistic
http://infini-model.com/index.php/portfolio/ir0201b/

And boats and cutters should be tied with ropes to keelblocks or deck
like this

and cutter's oars tied too
like this
^

в игноре у 5 пользователей
Шикарно получилось.
^

Замечательная модель!
Тоже смотрел за стройкой на моделваршипс, но почему-то думал, что автор - русский Smile
^

Прекрасная модель!
Только вот стеньговый георгиевский флаг на Аскольде по-моему лишний.
С уважением. Дмитрий.
^

Usatiymen писал(а):
Мне понравилась работа!

Большое спасибо за поддержку! Mr. Green

Posted after 32 seconds:

Usatiymen писал(а):
Мне понравилась работа!

Posted after 4 minutes 59 seconds:

Ares писал(а):
Волшебно получилось! Пример для подражания, обязательно все учту при строительстве своего Аскольда. С удовольствием наблюдал за стройкой на Modelwarships.com. Поздравляю с завершением!

Большое спасибо Mr. Green Yes,I originally posted contruction updates on Modelwarships.com Mr. Green Again thanks for your support! Mr. Green

Posted after 16 minutes 11 seconds:

SilverGhost писал(а):
USSCYCLOPS
Very nice model! Very Happy
Thank you for sharing your model here!
I like your railings!

For the future models you can use Infini Ultra Fine Lycra for rigging
0.048 mm or 20 denier
It will be more thin and realistic
http://infini-model.com/index.php/portfolio/ir0201b/

Thanks for your support and kind tips regarding riggings and boats. Mr. Green The rigging I've used was intended for 1/350 scale ships, Also the scale requirement is met, the rigging is indeed somewhat think when used on this mere 6000 ton cruiser, And thanks for your recommendation on the Infini wire Mr. Green
As for the boat bracings and stays, I've considered adding them before, but eventually abandoned this thought when I realized that there weren't enough photo-etch turnbuckles can be used on ship's boats Facepalm (Every turnbuckles,deadeyes and pullies were used on mast and funnel stays) Facepalm

Posted after 7 minutes 53 seconds:

and cutter's oars tied too
like this

Also could you tell me how you managed to make a tied-up oars set. The effect looks just perfect Mr. Green Mr. Green I assume you are using brass wires for the ropes? Mr. Green

Posted after 26 minutes 30 seconds:

XORST писал(а):
Шикарно получилось.

Posted after 5 minutes 28 seconds:

YuraVS писал(а):
Замечательная модель!
Тоже смотрел за стройкой на моделваршипс, но почему-то думал, что автор - русский Smile

Thanks for your kind support,I really appreciated Mr. Green Yes, there's an another very fine model of Askold built by Yuri Logaziak right here in this forum, I took a lot of references of his work when building mine. Razz

Posted after 17 minutes 30 seconds:

dk писал(а):
Прекрасная модель!
Только вот стеньговый георгиевский флаг на Аскольде по-моему лишний.
С уважением. Дмитрий.

Большое спасибо за совет! У меня тоже есть вопрос об этом флаге.военный флаг судна основан на следующих фотографиях. после моих исследований я считаю, что этот флаг - особый военно - морской флаг.Но я не уверен.

Hope you can help me with it Mr. Green
^

Отличная работа.
Поздравляю!
^

USSCYCLOPS писал(а):

Большое спасибо за совет! У меня тоже есть вопрос об этом флаге.военный флаг судна основан на следующих фотографиях. после моих исследований я считаю, что этот флаг - особый военно - морской флаг.Но я не уверен.
Hope you can help me with it

Это флаг Наместника, генерал-Адмирала Алексеева, 1903г. Был только на "зеленом" Аскольде.

^

Красивая модель!Очень понравилось!
^

в игноре у 19 пользователей
USSCYCLOPS писал(а):

Also could you tell me how you managed to make a tied-up oars set. The effect looks just perfect Mr. Green Mr. Green I assume you are using brass wires for the ropes? Mr. Green

The oars were glued together and then were tied-up.

I use Spandex lycra fiber fo rigging and tied-up. This fiber has a thickness of 0.02 mm. Unfortunately, this lycra fiber can buy only in Russia.
Here you can see , how I made rigging at my model in 1/700 scale
http://www.shipmodels.info/mws_forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=161655&start=320

An analogue of this fiber is Infini Ultra Fine Lycra rigging
but Infini is thicker than Spandex and has a thickness of 0.048 mm
Here you can see comparison of two products

And next analogue is Modelkasten 0.04 mm metal wire and EPIC Hobby 0.028 metal wire
Where we can buy Epic Hobby product - I don't know. It's a new product

^

Danila77 писал(а):
Отличная работа.
Поздравляю!

Спасибо! Mr. Green

Posted after 1 minute 56 seconds:

YuraVS писал(а):
USSCYCLOPS писал(а):

Это флаг Наместника, генерал-Адмирала Алексеева, 1903г. Был только на "зеленом" Аскольде.

Спасибо за информацию о флагах!

Posted after 8 minutes 27 seconds:

YuraVS писал(а):
USSCYCLOPS писал(а):

Я не совсем понимаю, что ты имеешь в виду под "зеленым".есть еще два вопроса.Вы имеете в виду Аскольд в серой форме во время первой мировой войны? Можете ли вы сказать мне, при каких обстоятельствах флаг Великого Герцога может быть поднят над мачтой?

Posted after 2 minutes 24 seconds:

sergejjj писал(а):
Красивая модель!Очень понравилось!

Posted after 6 minutes 3 seconds:

[quote="SilverGhost"]
USSCYCLOPS писал(а):

The oars were glued together and then were tied-up.

I use Spandex lycra fiber fo rigging and tied-up. This fiber has a thickness of 0.02 mm. Unfortunately, this lycra fiber can buy only in Russia.
Here you can see , how I made rigging at my model in 1/700 scale
http://www.shipmodels.info/mws_forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=161655&start=320

An analogue of this fiber is Infini Ultra Fine Lycra rigging
but Infini is thicker than Spandex and has a thickness of 0.048 mm
Here you can see comparison of two products

And next analogue is Modelkasten 0.04 mm metal wire and EPIC Hobby 0.028 metal wire
Where we can buy Epic Hobby product - I don't know. It's a new product

Thanks for your info,SilverGhost. The floatplanes that you made are incredible! They just look like 1/350s instead of 1/700s.
I think I'll can only get riggings from Infini or Modelkasten in my local hobby dealer.I've already stocked several spools of these lines, I'll try to use them on my upcoming 1/350 cruiser De Ruyter Mr. Green
^

USSCYCLOPS писал(а):
I think I'll can only get riggings from Infini or Modelkasten in my local hobby dealer.I've already stocked several spools of these lines, I'll try to use them on my upcoming 1/350 cruiser De Ruyter

Very interesting build. I used Modelkasten on my De Ruyter.
http://scalemodels.ru/articles/8351-PacificCrossRoads-1-350-De-Ruyter---zashhitnik-za morskikh-kolonijj.html
^

Зеленый - в смысле в боевой окраске периода Русско-японской войны. В то время боевой цвет в РИФ был серо-зеленым. Ну а флаг наместника поднимался при наличии оного на борту.
С уважением. Дмитрий.
^

dk писал(а):
еленый - в смысле в боевой окраске периода Русско-японской войны. В то время боевой цвет в РИФ был серо-зеленым. Ну а флаг наместника поднимался при наличии оного на борту.
С уважением. Дмитрий.

Да, Дмитрий меня опредил с ответом Smile
Фото Аскольда под флагом Наместника датируют 1903 годом. Чисто теоретически он ненадолго поднимался на борт крейсера в Кронштадте, во время смотра (как раз на период, показанный в модели Юрия Логазяка), но непонятно, поднимали ли по этому случаю флаг.

Боевая окраска 1903 года:
^

Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: