Наши проекты: 3D печать и услуги : Wiki : Сувениры : Walkarounds :
Войти Регистрация
Форум моделистов на ScaleModels.ru
 Наблюдаемые темыНаблюдаемые темы    FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   medals.phpНаграды   ИзбранноеИзбранное   РегистрацияРегистрация 
  Наблюдаемые форумыНаблюдаемые форумы  ПрофильПрофиль    Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Most accurate 1/72 Pe-8?

Список форумов Форум моделистов на ScaleModels.ru -> Самолеты до 1950 - СССР -> Самолеты до 1950 - СССР: Самолеты ОКБ Петлякова
новая тема  ответить  для печати Предыдущая тема Следующая тема 
Автор
I have some questions about best Pe-8/AM-35 in 1/72:

Does the Zvezda kit (I'm talking about the in-line engine version) have some notable shape issues? (level of detail or ease of build are not a concern for me)
Also, is the A-model kit (in-line engine version announced) worth the 2 or sometimes even 3 times the price of the Zvezda tooling?
^

в игноре у 1 пользователей
In general both sets nearly the same. In some small
details Amodel more accurately. Zwezda has only one
big problem absolutely incorrect shapes of fuselage
central section But when and where was in-line engine
version announced?
^

dabbler писал(а):
Zwezda has only one big problem absolutely incorrect shapes of fuselage

Can you please describe more precisely?

dabbler писал(а):
But when and where was in-line engine version announced?

I only saw a box-art on a forum, but I can't seem to find it (if I do i will post of course)
Having no part photos, I suppose it will not be soon... But the Amodel moulding of current radial version suggests new variants?
^

Aleksandar писал(а):
I only saw a box-art on a forum

Which forum?

#
^

The trouble is that the fuselage bottom line on Zvezda model is a smooth courve. In reality there were three straight lines: the first one from the nose tip to the bomb bay, the second one is a bomb bay itself, the third is aft the bomb bay. Considering this, Pe-8's bottom line should look more angular then it's on the models.
We have a branch here at our forum, where the whole issue was explored and explained - I'm not sure, however, if all the drawings are still there.
^

Aleksandar писал(а):
dabbler писал(а):
Zwezda has only one big problem absolutely incorrect shapes of fuselage

Can you please describe more precisely?

dabbler писал(а):
But when and where was in-line engine version announced?

I only saw a box-art on a forum, but I can't seem to find it (if I do i will post of course)
Having no part photos, I suppose it will not be soon... But the Amodel moulding of current radial version suggests new variants?

For correct general shapes you can try to get this issile http://www.zeughaus.ru/product/m-hobbi-12010/
^

Thank you for the explanation.

Матвей_Глухарь писал(а):
We have a branch here at our forum, where the whole issue was explored and explained

I have seen that section, but know only little Russian (I am Serbian, so it is similar) to understand completely
Also, the canopy glass is mentioned - what about that?

By the way, thank you Psy06 for the plans source
^

Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: