Наши проекты: 3D печать и услуги : Wiki : Сувениры : Walkarounds :
Войти Регистрация
Форум моделистов на ScaleModels.ru
 Наблюдаемые темыНаблюдаемые темы    FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   medals.phpНаграды   ИзбранноеИзбранное   РегистрацияРегистрация 
  Наблюдаемые форумыНаблюдаемые форумы  ПрофильПрофиль    Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Polikarpov U-2 scratch build in 1:72 ГОТОВО

На страницу Пред.  123456  След.
 Список форумов Форум моделистов на ScaleModels.ru -> Самолеты до 1950 - СССР -> Самолеты до 1950 - СССР: Самолеты ОКБ Поликарпова
новая тема  ответить  для печати Предыдущая тема Следующая тема 
Автор

^

в игноре у 1 пользователей
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
^

в игноре у 3 пользователей
Marudek_PL
A month has passed.When will the extension?Rolling Eyes
Respect
^

Живой самолет.
^

Блин, я думал тут только на английском... Давно слежу за крутым проектом и работой профессионала. Высший пилотаж!
^

Hello,

Please give me a bit more time. I've already finished both wings and I'm currently working on wing struts and upper wing assembly. Once it's done I'll post the pictures of whole process.

МаратН - Earlier we agreed to use English because it is easy to translate with Mozilla or Chrome translator.
МаратН - Мы договорились, прежде чем использовать английский язык, потому что это легко перевести с Mozilla или Chrome переводчик.
^

Иф ю вонт ту смок ? Смок ю плиз " Дымок " ....

Добавлено спустя 8 минут 40 секунд:

^

Hi kochegar
Thank you for posting the pictures. I don't understand - what do you mean by smoke? If you mean the engine - then I can tell you it's going to be totally open. Smile
Спасибо за размещение фотографий. Я не понимаю, - что вы подразумеваете под дым? Если вы имеете в виду двигатель - тогда я могу сказать вам, что это будет полностью открытым.
^

The wings are now fixed and rigged so I can show you how it went together. First I printed the wings outlines on adhesive paper and bandsaw the pieces out of 5mm polystyrene sheet.

Then I shaped the wings profile and gave the proper angle to the upper wing by cutting groves and inserting polystyrene wedges.

Next I could work on imitation of strengthening tapes. I did it by engraving lines and painting over with few layers of flat black.

I also had to modify the landing lamp. The one provided in PART PE fret gives wrong angle, so I replaced it with a piece of aluminum sheet trimmed to proper shape.

_____Bad:____________Good:_____

Then I could paint the wings and apply the decals.

Finally I assembled and rigged the wings.

Could you please advise where I could buy the Neomega/Vector M-11 resin engine?
^

Круто!!!
^

Marudek_PL писал(а):
Could you please advise where I could buy the Neomega/Vector M-11 resin engine?

What about Part PE engine (S72-239)? Is it wrong? Or Pavla?
May be you can use Elf or Prop&Jet engines? They are excellent.
^

Hi AndreyK

The PART PE bits are OK, but there are only the cylinders, and I would have to scratchbuild the whole engine body. I'm affraid that I could spoil the model with my scratchbuilt engine. I can't postpone the build of engine anymore and wonder to take a shortcut by buying a Neomega M-11 engine and combining it with PE parts and some scratchbuilt pieces.

I haven't heard of Elf or Prop&Jet engines. Could you please give me links to their M-11 engines?
^

Marudek_PL писал(а):
I haven't heard of Elf or Prop&Jet engines. Could you please give me links to their M-11 engines?
Look here: http://scalewiki.ru/%D0%BF%D0%BE-2?&#section1721
Someone is selling a few Elf products (and M-11 engine among them) here: http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29000
And Prop&Jet engine you can buy here: http://shop.rumodelism.com/cab.php?page=2&cat=22&sort=
Or contact manufacturer directly: http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1290
^

Marudek_PL, how does your build continue? Any news?
^

Hi,

Unfortunately the model crashed when I took it to show it to my colleagues. I was so depressed to see the upper wing dangling on the rigging that I had to take few days off. Preparing wheels with correct tread pattern and separate hubs for 1/48 PBY Catalina calmed my nerves. So beginning of this week I started rebuilding the U-2. I’ve got the wing attached again and now I’m working on the rigging. Soon I will proceed with further construction.

P.S. My next project will be Catalina cutaway with most of the panels removed revealing the complete interior (a project for next few years I suppose Very Happy ).
^

Hi Peter.
Oh ...censored...
So sorry but do not despair. My model has been broken too. "Show must go on..." Your work is very very excellent.
Good luck!!!
^

в игноре у 2 пользователей
!!! Господа напоминаю вам что осталось до завершения тура №2 остался ровно месяц...

1 июля в 0.00 будет окончание конкурса...

Судить нас будет, профи жюри, всё как положено тройка ))
судейская тройка уже сколочена.. Это уважаемые люди...

+ голосование по зрительским симпатиям...
^

Thank you EXPrompt for the reminder. I think a month will be enough to finish the engine Smile

I managed to fix the U-2. I had to make the rigging all over again and added some little details like beeching gear wheels with wedges and sidelights. I also added the rudder star decal (long awaited from TECHMOD decals) and finally finished the engine covers.

Recently I started to assemble the PART celinders:

Mr Загоруйко Віктор sold me the excelent ELF engine:

Now I see that PART cylinders are oversized in order to fit the kit engine body. It means I will not use them in my model. Fortunately the ELF engine cylinders are very well moulded. I would never expect such quality from extruded plastic accessory. The only things I will have to scratchbuild are the exhaust pipes and the back of the engine (but I planned to do that anyway).

Additionally I've noticed that engine of the floatplane differes a bit from the standard PO-2 engine. The pushrods and valves are totally covered to protect these parts from water splashes. I thought it would be great to make at least two cylinders with these covers removed.

U-2:

PO-2:

I have purchased a glass display case to protect my model. The mirror under the model allows to see the uncovered belly.

^

Hi Peter!
I'm glad to see that your work continues. It's still amazing!
^

I started work on the engine. First I removed all the details moulded on the back of the engine body, and addend first details made of PE fret:

Next I put the engine into one piece. Playing with uncovered valves took some time but was worth the result. The PE nuts and bolt heads which I got from my friend were very helpful in detailing the valves and the engine body:

Using Milliput I formed the valve cover and then casted it in resin:

Finalny I addend some wires and tubes. Now I’m playing with pushrods’ covers. I think I’ll find the engine plate in my decal stock. Once the front of engine is ready I will fix it in it’s mounting and start detailing the back of it:
^

Страница 5 из 6 На страницу Пред.  123456  След.

Перейти: