Наши проекты: Склей-ка Модель! : NorthStarModels : Studio XIII : Wiki : Сувениры : Walkarounds : Новости
Войти Регистрация
Форум моделистов на ScaleModels.ru
 Наблюдаемые темыНаблюдаемые темы    FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   medals.phpНаграды   ИзбранноеИзбранное   РегистрацияРегистрация 
  Наблюдаемые форумыНаблюдаемые форумы  ПрофильПрофиль    Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Polikarpov U-2 scratch build in 1:72 ГОТОВО

На страницу Пред.  123456  След.
 Список форумов Форум моделистов на ScaleModels.ru -> Самолеты до 1950 - СССР -> Самолеты до 1950 - СССР: Самолеты ОКБ Поликарпова
новая тема  ответить  для печати Предыдущая тема Следующая тема 
Автор
OK, to ease the comunication I suggest to use google chrome or any other browser that automatically translates. I use it when you write in russian (in russian I only know a simple poem about alphabet Very Happy but can't read at all). The translation isn't perfect but is possible to understand. I will write in english but if someone doesn't understand something (the automatic translation doesn't work) please tell, and I will try to translate it to russian.
^

в игноре у 2 пользователей
adlersieg писал(а):
Панцершланга, Муса, не заморачивайся.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl= en&tl=ru&u=http%3A%2F%2Fscalemodels.ru%2Fmodules%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic_t_25560.html

Знания английского не заменят, но основную суть уловишь.

ну основную суть я и так улавливаю, хотелось бы лингвистических изысков... кажись учить язык уже поздновато.

Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 30 секунд:

Marudek_PL no problem. It's was a joke.
^

в игноре у 3 пользователей
In 1980th in the USSR was much more the people understanding on Polish.
Then the Polish edition, TBiU or Skrzydlata Polska were virtually the only available sources of information on aviation in the West for most aviafans in the USSR. Large libraries with Western magazines such as Flight or Air Enthusiast were only in big cities.
Then someone has lost skills, and someone began to read Sienkiewicz and Prus in the original.))) Frankly, Quo vadis ("Kamo грядеши" in Russian translation) I has mastered with huge work!
Sorry for off-top!
^

в игноре у 1 пользователей
А фотографии постройки будут? Или это "Мотояма II" Mr. Green
^

Hello,

Хломос Yes there will be pictures, but please wait just few more days. This is a very ambitious project and I don't want to rush because too many things could go wrong.
^

в игноре у 1 пользователей
Dobrze, będę czekały kilku dni. Udanego spełnienia projektu. Very Happy
^

Could you please help me with choosing right interior colours? Depending on source it shows either light grey or light olive interiors. Do you know what should it be?
^

Light grey
^

Thanks Уокер - do you mean the frame structure only, or the interior canvas covering as well?
^

The interior of all. Dashboards black.Fuel tank Yellow. Seat cushions black.
^

Thanks! By the way, have you got any drawings/pics of the fuel tank? Or maybe have you seen anywhere on the web the restoration process by Rusavia? I'll post some build pictures tomorrow.
^

Here's a page from the technical description of the aircraft:

Here is a fragment of linking:
^

Уокер Again, thank you very much. That tank on lower picture looks much bigger than the others. In the meantime I bought some PE parts:

Part S72 235
Part S72 239

I will not use all of it because PE parts are either too thin (floor deck, cockpit frame structure), or simply do not represent the part accurately (for example: seat baskets are made of steel rods welded or soldered together but PE parts are just flat thin bars). Anyway, here’s what I made so far:

^

Wow! First parts look amazing, very accurate!
^

Thanks Nieczajewem - it's all thanks to the reference material I got from Vyacheslav. Simply the more reference I have, the more detail I can put into my model. I tried to contact RusAvia to thank them for the restoration they did on U-2, but their server rejected my email...
^

Looks great!

Marudek_PL писал(а):
Уокер Again, thank you very much. That tank on lower picture looks much bigger than the others.

This piece of not very good drawings from the journal "Aviation and Time". I think should stick figure of a technical description.
^

Hi Marudek! Very precision work!
(Yes of course, it isn't a problem for a man who builds 1/72 motorcycles Smile ).

From what are you planning to make the fuselage covering?
^

Thanks Redstar_72 Smile I'm not an enthusiast of clear fuselage parts nor models with all covering panels laying aroung. I plan to open most of the service hatches (maybe except of pilot’s dashboard service flap because I haven’t got any picture of it’s back side). For the fuselage covering I will use PVC rigid film (0,1 mm thick).
^

It's been some time since my last entry, but finally I've got something to show. Ive started to pack the details into the "front office". In the meanwhile I decided to change the concept of the fuselage structure. At first I planned to make every rib form individual lengths of styrene stripes, but then I decided to make every section as one piece. I think it will strenghten the structure and will be easier to assemble.

^

Marudek_PL
It's handmade? Wonderfull!!!
YOU HAVE HANDS, NOT LESS ACCURATE THAN DIGITAL MACHINE!!
^

Страница 2 из 6 На страницу Пред.  123456  След.

Перейти: